Everglades Boats Resources
Everglades Boats Resources is your source for all information Everglades as a proud Everglades Boats owner.
Everglades Boats Warranty
The Everglades team is proud of every single boat we put on the water. They’re chosen for their innovative design, immense storage, comfortable seating, robust performance in all conditions, and their incredible fishability. But even more than how they look and feel, we’re proud of how they’re made. We stand firmly behind our products because of their unparalleled construction — from first sketch to final wax.
To express our confidence in our product, we are now offering a Lifetime Hull and 5-Year Stem-to-Stern Warranty. It’s by far the most generous warranty in the industry to cover saltwater fishing boats.
Our Lifetime Hull Warranty is backed up by our patented RAMCAP hull-construction process. Every model that leaves our factory is built from the ground up — resulting in the supreme quality you’ve come to associate with Everglades Boats.
Our boats are the best in the business … why would our warranty be any different?
Email customer service for any warranty questions.
Everglades Boats Warranty Tranfers
The Everglades Warranty Team works with our dealers to support all Everglades Customers. Those who have purchased a pre-owned Everglades boat have the opportunity to transfer the remaining warranty in accordance with our current Warranty Terms and Conditions. There is a transfer fee based on the boat model, which needs to be registered within 30 days of the purchase. If you have any questions regarding the Warranty Terms & Conditions and/or the Warranty Transfer, please contact us at, 386-409-2202.
Everglades Boats Owners' Manuals
- Inspect all fuel connections.
- Inspect all steering connections.
- Inspect and check connections on batteries.
- Inspect all hoses to check for leaks or faults.
- Inspect props and lower units for damage or excessive wear.
- Inspect waste system for correct operation.
- Wax & polish all stainless steel parts.
- Check and grease all seals in access hatches/deck plates.
- Wax hull with fiberglass wax to maintain hull luster.
- Wax all powder coat parts.
- Add fuel stabilizer if storing vessel for more than seven days.
- Refer to engine manufacturer for maintenance schedule.
- Cycle all ball valves open/closed to ensure working condition.
- Check and/or clean battery post connections.
- After usage, wash exterior of boat with boat soap and fresh water.
- Wipe down with a soft cloth to eliminate water spots.
- Flush motor/generator with fresh water. NOTE: never directly spray motors, components or electrical wiring.
How To Care For Your Boat
- At least once a season, wash and wax all exposed fiberglass surfaces to extend the life of the gel coat finish or paint.
- Never use the windshield wiper if the windshield is not wet. Dried salt or dirt on the windshield can scratch the glass.
- Never apply wax or buffing compound to a gel coat surface in direct sunlight.
- Never use any polish containing lemon or lemon scents on vinyl. The lemon juice will attack the vinyl and shorten its life.
- Sun tan oil, lotions, waxes and polishes contain oils and dyes that can cause stiffening and staining of vinyls.
Vendor links coming soon.